A new type of water sensor for nitrate and nitrite measurements
Based on rapid ion chromatography and a novel, proprietary optical detection technology
Offering laboratory accuracy in the field and real-time measurement
With instant alarm alerts and real-time data transmission to centralised control infrastructure
Game Changing Performance
- High-accuracy, real-time nitrate and nitrite monitoring
- Stable calibration and long operational intervals between servicing
- Non-biofouling and no accuracy loss in ‘dirty’ effluent environments
- Simple, plug n’ play set up
- Easy to operate and service, with no requirements for specialised skills
- Choice of SCADA integration or cloud-based communication to your Datamonitrix portal
- Ability to set limits and alarms and view diagnostics through the Datamonitrix data managment platform
Aquamonitrix® has applications in any sector concerned with nitrate or nitrite in influent, effluent or product streams.
Compared with conventional ‘grab & lab’ sampling, Aquamonitrix® offers real-time actionable data and significant savings in personnel time and costs. Reagent usage and power consumption are also reduced.
The greater temporal quality of analysis provides users with the data to better monitor, control, understand, model, predict and optimise.
Get more information
Complete the form to the right to receive further information and updates about Aquamonitrix®
FOR NITRATE AND NITRITE