A new type of water sensor for nitrate and nitrite measurements
Based on rapid ion chromatography and a novel, proprietary optical detection technology
Offering laboratory accuracy in the field* AND real-time measurement
With instant alarm alerts and real-time data transmission to centralised control infrastructure
*Performance validated in trials by the US EPA
Game Changing Performance
- Affordable, high-precision online, real-time nitrate and nitrite monitoring
- IoT platform, with choice of cloud-based communication or SCADA integration
- Customisable limits, alarms and trending, for remote supervisions & diagnostics
- Highly stable calibration (~ 6-monthly intervals) with self-identifying diagnostics, for 100% confidence in results
- Simple plug n’ play setup/installation
- Minimal-skill, low frequency maintenance, ideally suited to agnostic service provider
- Robust construction, capable of withstanding challenging effluent environments
- In a portable, modular, ergonomically designed, mains-powered device (battery option for remote applications coming soon)
- No-risk, proven & accredited technology
Aquamonitrix® has applications in any sector concerned with nitrate or nitrite in influent, effluent or product streams.
Compared with conventional ‘grab & lab’ sampling, Aquamonitrix® offers real-time actionable data and significant savings in personnel time and costs. Reagent usage and power consumption are also reduced.
The greater temporal quality of analysis provides users with the data to better monitor, control, understand, model, predict and optimise.
Get more information
Complete the form to the right to receive further information and updates about Aquamonitrix®
FOR NITRATE AND NITRITE