A revolutionary new analyser for measuring nitrate & nitrite in raw, process & effluent water
Delivering real-time measurement – with laboratory accuracy in the field
Instantaneous data transmission to SCADA and/or the dedicated Datamonitrix data management platform
Game Changing Performance
- High-accuracy & precision (over 90%) real-time nitrate and nitrite monitoring
- Stable calibration over long deployments with minimal or no intervention
- No accuracy loss in ‘dirty’ effluent environments
- Simple plug n’ play – get set up & running within hours
- Easy to operate and service, with no requirements for specialised skills
- Choice of SCADA integration or cloud-based communication to your Datamonitrix portal
- Ability to set limits and alarms and view diagnostics through the Datamonitrix data managment platform
During the product development stage, Aquamonitrix® underwent trials in 21 locations across Europe from north (Finland) to south (Spain) as part of the Aquamonitrix EcoSense EU LIFE Environment project (see video).
Aquamonitrix® has also undergone performance verification in New Zealand and in US – by the United States Environmental Protection Agency as part of a USEPA nitrogen sensor challenge
Aquamonitrix® has applications in any sector concerned with nitrate or nitrite in influent, effluent or product streams.
Compared with conventional ‘grab & lab’ sampling, Aquamonitrix® offers real-time actionable data and significant savings in personnel time and costs. Reagent usage and power consumption are also reduced.
The greater temporal quality of analysis provides users with the data to better monitor, control, understand, model, predict and optimise.
Get more information
Complete the form to ask a question or signup to receive further information and updates about the Aquamonitrix® sensor for analysing nitrate and nitrite in water matrices.
FOR NITRATE AND NITRITE
MEASUREMENTS IN FRESH & EFFLUENT WATER